1. Reset VMware Administrator Password.
1-1. From upper right pull down menu, select "change password".
1-2. Enter Current and New password to change.
2. Remove Stored Data
You can clear logs on your account.
2-1.From upper right pull down menu, select "Remove Stored Data".
2-2. Select log item to remove.
3. You can reset personal preference.
- It removes all vSphere Web Client application settings for the currently logged in user by resetting the persistence store back to the default state from the time vSphere Web Client is installed.
- Factory defaults only refers to user preferences. This includes all application settings such as currently displayed tabs for each object type.
- Other users settings are not affected.
This can include:
- Saved searches
- Column width and ordering
- Closed Getting Started pages
3-1. From upper right pull down menu, select "Reset To Factory Defaults".