- Download Open VPN Software (we tested a most popular Open VPN client, Tunnelblick) from tunnelblick or https://code.google.com/p/tunnelblick/
- Tested package version Tunnelblick 3.4.2 (stable release)
For Administrator ONLY
- Have a "inline configuration file" (on vFirewall's Category Name = Others) from your IT Admin (it should be named like "OpenVPNUser-config.ovpn")
HOW TO SETUP VPN
1. Click to open Tunnelblick Installer (.dmg) file.
2. Click Following icon.
3. Check to enable "Don't warn me when opening application on this disk image" and click "Open".
4. Enter your Mac's administrative user and password (i.e. Mac User Account with Admin privilege)
5. Click "Launch"
6. Click "I have configuration files"
7. Find Configuration file (provided by your IT Admin) and click (nothing will happen but do not worry)
8. Click "Done"
9. Click "Check for a change" or "Do not check" (It does not affect VPN connection) If you don't want to
notify IP address change during VPN session, then select "Do not check".
10. Select and Click "Only Me" (Recommended)
11. Enter your Mac's administrative user and password (i.e. Mac User Account with Admin privilege)
12. Click "Check Automatically"
13. Click "OK"
14. From Finder, go to Applications and click "Tunnelblick" to lauch App.
15. Confirm that configuration file (given by your IT Admin) is installed and Click "Connect"
16. Enter VPN username and Password (given by your IT Admin) and enable "Save in Keychain" and click "OK"
HOW TO CONNECT VPN
1. How to connect VPN
2. How to Disconnect VPN
Misc. Useful Reference (Links to External Site)