HOW TO SETUP VPN
1. Open System Preference and click "Network".
2. Click Add "+"
You may need to unlock Network configuration menu (Need Admin privilege) in order to change settings.
3. Select Interface = VPN and VPN Type = PPTP from pull-down menu and click "Create".
4. Enter Server Address (IP Address given by your IT Admin) and Account Name (PPTP username given by your IT Admin)
Then, Click "Authentication Settings" to enter Password information. Also check to enable "Show VPN status in menu bar".
5. Enter Password (given by your IT Admin) and click OK.
6. Click "Connect".
7. Click "Apply".
8. Confirm connection Status, and if failed please check your settings.
Also you may need to contact your network administrator (e.x. PPTP, VPN pass-through must be configured on Network device)
HOW TO CONNECT VPN
1. Find following icon on the menu bar. Then, click your VPN profile name to connect.
2. To Disconnect, click your VPN profile name.