Table Of Contents
1.How to Login
1. Open your browser and visit https://west01.iij.us:9443 (ignore security warning)
2. Enter your ID and Password. (If lost, please contact IIJ America support)
3. Click "Home" and VMs and Templates.
4. You will find your VPS on left pane.
If you do not find your VPS, it may be in different Region. please contact IIJ America Support.
2.How to Access Console
The direct console access (GUI for windows or CLI for Linux) is provided for VPS.
NOTE: VMRC is not provided and supported by IIJ America. please use console feature provided below.
1. Select your VPS from left pane.
2. Click "Action" menu in "Open Console"
NOTE: VMRC is not provided and supported by IIJ America.
3. For Windows, Click "Send CTRL+ALT+DEL" and enter OS Credentials.
For Linux users, please refer next step.
3. For Linux, Click anywhere on the screen and enter OS Credentials.
CAUTION: With Linux, when you "Send CTRL+ALT+DEL" it will initiate OS reboot.
3.How to Start Shutdown and Reboot
3-1. How to Start Guest OS.
1. Select Guest OS
2. Go to Action and Click "Power ON"
3. Confirm through Console.
3-2. How to Shutdown or Reboot Guest OS.
1. Select Guest OS and go to Action. Then, Select Shutdown Guest OS or Restart.