This manual is intended for Administrator Only.
Table Of Contents
1 User Provisioning
1-1 How to create user
- Select users on upper right menu and enter new username and password
- Select Group(S) to join and click "Create"
- Select Disk space to allocate for this user or choose Default.
1-2 How to delete user
- Find user to delete and click "delete"
1-3 How to reset password
- Find user to reset password and enter new password.
1-4 How to change user's Disk space (Quota)
- Find user to change disk size and select or enter the disk size.
2 Group Provisioning
2-1 Create a New Group
You don't have a permission to create user group.
Please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-829-3207 (Mon-Fri 9:00 to 20:00 ET) for request new groups.
2-2 Assign-to or Delist-from Group
- Find a user to change group settings and choose assign or de-list from pull down menu.
- User must be belongs to at least one group.
Please Download our quick admin guide.