We are investigating our environment to determine which environment may be potential affected by these vulnerabilities and evaluating possible fixes.
We are reviewing and testing appropriate patches for our service infrastructure, while few more patch is waiting to be released. Once stability of the those patch has been confirmed, patch maintenance will be processed as soon as possible.
Since the patch is released in short notice, the risks of instability and/or performance issues are not negligible. Thus, we may process additional patch or maintenance if necessary.
We will keep you informed on this thread or please contact us if you have any questions.