Zendesk Help Center : https://iijasd.zendesk.com/hc/
- Please register to obtain login credential as referring to the following URL.
- At Zendesk Help Center, requests/inquiries submitted by only registered administrators will be accepted.
- Login Password for accessing Help Center will be expired every 90 days.
When password is expired, please reissue it by clicking “Forgot my password” from Sign-in window.
- Please create an account with the same Email address that is registered in our Customer Database. Otherwise, the account created at Zendesk Help Center will be deleted as a non-verified user. When your Email address is changed, please contact IIJ America sales representative.
- If your organization’s administrator is no longer part of the company, please let us know in a timely manner. We will limit his/her access to your organization’s tickets.
- Each account with Zendesk Help Center is associated to a unique email address. Third-party vendors contracted for IT Services should be provided an email account associated with the customer’s domain name. If an account is not provided, the vendor will use their own email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). This results in the vendor grouping all of their customers’ cases into one account at their Help Center. The potential for information leakage may increase due to the grouping of cases.
In an effort to avoid mishandling of customer’s proprietary information, we strongly recommend that customers supply all Third-Party Vendors using Zendesk Help Center with email accounts that are associated with the customer’s domain. This step should serve to maximize security of customer information and prevent leakage across multiple companies’ cases.
IIJ America Inc. is not responsible for any Third Party Vendor mishandling of customer’s proprietary information.
- Optional Feature - Organizational Level Permission
User as an organization’s administrator is able to obtain Organizational-Level-Read permissions which is authority to see tickets for all members belonging to the organization. That should be setup by IIJ America Inc., and for more information on this authority please contact IIJA Sales Representative.
Note: As default, user can only see tickets that the user opens, or tickets that the user is on CC. By requesting IIJ America to unlock Organizational-Level-Read permissions, individual user (customer admin) can be entitled to access to all support tickets include confidential contents, private conversation, and high-level request regarding IT operations as such. Those contents will be exposed and available without any restriction to that user as well as a person who has the same permission. IIJ America Inc. is not responsible for any conflicts or issues that caused by this request.
If you have any questions for Zendesk Help Center, please contact IIJ America Support at 888-829-3207 or email@example.com